Download & Install Pintegra
Step 1 – Windows
- On the computer with your QuickBooks Software Download Pintegra for Windows
- Navigate to your download folder and run “Pintegra.msi”
- Follow the instructions on the Pintegra Setup Wizard
- Login to your Clover Account. If you do not have a Clover account you will need to create one.
Windows Alert Messages.
During the installation you may see the following alerts.
Windows Protected your PC
This message is normal and is generated because this is a new application that Windows does not recognize. Click “More Info” under the first sentence and then “Run anyway” to continue the Pintegra installation.
Windows Needs Your Permission
You may receive a yellow notification box that asks for your permission to install the Pintegra application. This is normal, click “Yes” to continue.
Step 3 – Connect
Now that you have an active Clover App Market account for Pintegra you will be able to succesfully sync your items between QuickBooks Desktop and Clover.
On the computer with QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the Pintegra for Windows application
- Make sure you have QuickBooks open
- Select the company (.qbm) file you want to sync
Need help with installation? Send an email to email@example.com
File Name: Pintegra.msi
Date Published: 9/25/2018
File Size: 3.5 MB
Supported Operating System QuickBooks Desktop Versions 16, 17 and 18. Windows Versions 7, 8.1 and 10.
Pintegra needs to be installed and connected on both the Clover device and the desktop computer running the QuickBooks Desktop software.